Last updated December 15, 2023
1. Your Information
- The type of information we collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
- Personal Information: When you register on the Platform as a member, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or send emails to Us, you provide Us with information that We store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, interests, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Platform. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Platform, length of time you spend on the Platform, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Platform, and other such ‘General Information’.
2. Collecting and Using Information
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Most of the Platform can be used without giving Us any information. However, certain services may involve collection of information from you. We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records; improve our products, services and the Platform; communicate with you if you have ordered, purchased or participated in anything on the Platform; contact you for market research purposes; and provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that We may feel is relevant to you. If you contact Us via the Platform, or via email to the contacts set out on the Platform, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We use General Information to help Us make the Platform more useful to visitors (including to help Us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Platform’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Platform, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Platform is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
3. Non-Disclosure of Personal Information
You agree that We may share your Personal Information within Our company. We will not share, sell or rent your Personal Information in any manner to any third parties outside Our company except when we have your permission; or if required to do so by law or any governing authority; or to protect our own legitimate interests.
Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to Us, and We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, We will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and We cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via the Platform or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
6. Use of Google Analytics and Google Tracking Pixels
- You may disable the cookies from your browser by adjusting your browser settings. However, in this scenario, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions available on the Platform. By using the Platform, you agree to Google’s processing of the type of information discussed in this section in the manner contemplated in this Policy. Us, and our respective suppliers, and any of our shareholders, subsidiaries, parent companies, and any of Our and their officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use of the type of information discussed in this section.
7. Tracking Pixels